Loeb Fountain at Founders Park
The Loeb Fountain was originally located on the Purdue Mall in front of Hovde Hall. It was built in the summer of 1959 through funds donated by Bert and June Loeb to honor Solomen Loeb, a local merchant.
In 1988, Loeb Fountain was placed in storage in preparation for the renovation of Purdue Mall. During that renovation, the Purdue Mall Fountain was built in its place.
Loeb Fountain remained in storage until 1993, when it became the centerpiece of the Founders Park project.
Activated: April before Grand Prix weekend